søndag 23. oktober 2011

Canberra!

Hello!
I have been to the beautiful city Sydney for two days now and today I just got to Canberra, which is the capital of Australia. The buss ride over to Canberra was wonderful. Enjoying the beautiful landscape. Looking at the all the different species they got. Anyways, today i have been shopping for the rest of my money. Since this is my last day here. I've bought a didjeridu, which is a famous Aboriginal instrument. I've also bought some clothes.Since no one knew the colors on the Australian flag. Will i just write them down here. Blue, white and red.
P.S, There is one thing that i don't like about the country, and that is how they treat some of the animals. I've heard that they are shooting Camels. Because they are overpopulated. But i think that the ecosystem will eventually take care of it.

-Peder

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar